Monday, July 25, 2011

I got sole but I'm not a solider.

Found a sole of a kid's shoe in the laundry. So I can say I have someone else's sole.
This morning I read a friend's blog as I had my second cup of coffee. It was nice to see him happy, blissfully so, and I envied his confidence for putting himself out there.
Someone posted a blog on Google+, I followed the link and expected an article of some sort but was pleasantly surprised by this down-to-earth peek into someone else's life. I'm following him because he sounds interesting. But again, he puts himself out there.
I may try this and see how it goes. I suppose the first part would be to introduce myself, something that will take longer than the time I have this morning.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment